This following page is a joke page, and is not meant to be taken seriously, in any way, shape or form. This page's content may also wildly vary and NOT pertain to the subject of A:DI or FNaTI. Thank you for reading this warning.
Armswald starts in the Storage Room, with his other two Oswald counterparts, Dark Oswald and NOswald, and Ortensia. He starts by crawling out of the middle crate on the ground, then moving to the Staff Area, Meat Freezer, then into the Office.
Armswald is yet another Oswald counterpart, his appearance is exactly like Dark Oswald's, except that he has arms.
Armswald crawls out of a crate in the Storage Room when he activates, then moves to the Staff Area, Meat Freezer, then the Office. The player must shut off a camera when he enters the office, or he will jumpscare the player. When he moves he will say one of the following:
- "Need a hand?"
- "I'll be your helping hand."
- "Need a hand up?"
- "I got hand puns for days."
- "Why did Dark Oswald cross the road...?"
- "...he thought his hands were on the other side."
- "Who needs God, when you have hands?"
- "Classic Oswald may be fast, but I got arms."
- "Ortensia's only interested in me..."
- "...because I got hands."
- "Purity, Dark Oswald needs a hand."
- (Insert more arm jokes here)
- Armswald got his name from the fact that he's the only Oswald Suit with arms.
- Whenever Armswald says "hands" or "arms" he puts a lot of emphasis on it.
- Armswald is constantly bragging about his hands.
- Dark Oswald and Classic Oswald are jealous of Armswald
- Armswald takes a direct path to the Office.
- The Armswald model was made by User:Photo Negative Mickey.