WARNING: As request of the creator, PlushTube678, to use this character/OC in your FNATI or ADI fan-games, you'll need to ask for permission to the creator/owner of this character, and put the correspondent credit of the creator. Thank you for reading.
Blotmare Face is a fan-made antagonist in Abandoned: Discovery Island.
Blotmare Face resembles The Face, except he is heavily melted and distorted. Unlike the other Blotmares, his limbs appear to in-tact, the reasons for this is unknown. Blotmare Face's body is covered in dust, and the paint on his body is mixed with other colors, causing a smearing effect. Blotmare Face's ears sustain damage, as it looks like pieces of them were torn off. His head has a large dent in it, as it appears his head is caving in. His eyelids are melted in such a way where he looks like he is angry. His hands and mouth are dripping due to melting. Blotmare Face also lacks eyes unlike his original counterpart.
Blotmare Face starts in Sacrificial Grounds (Page coming soon), where he is not seen on camera until active. He will then have many stages before entering the Office.
- Stage 1: Blotmare Face is seen laying on the ground, directly in the middle of the pentagram on the floor.
- Stage 2: Blotmare Face is now sitting up, but he is not looking at the camera.
- Stage 3: Blotmare Face is now staring at the camera.
When Blotmare Face appears in the Office, the player only has a short window of time to turn off the camera before they are attacked.
- Sacrificial Grounds
- The red liquid on his right hand is not blood, it is the paint from his pants that mixed on his hands.
- His model originally had demon-like eyes, but they were unused due to a texturing issue.