Broken Spirit Minnie is an antagonist in the game called, The Old Tunnel of Spirits, and one of the few characters that has another version, in this case; it is a dusted Minnie Mouse suit, but it is an easter egg of the game.
Broken Spirit Minnie's appearance is still the same as that of Minnie Mouse from the Disneyland Parks, except that now it shows one line of human-like teeth in it's mouth (missing parts of it's teeth), and that it lacks it's arms, apart it has a large hole in it's left eye. And it is also dirty and broken, however something strange is that his human-like mouth is missing the bottom.
Broken Spirit Minnie will start in the Mascot Room 1 next to the wall, but when she has activated she will be seen by the entrance to the Mascot Room 2, then the Boiler Room, the A1 Hallway and finally the Entryway 1 of the Office. When she is seen in the left door from your Office, you will have to hide in the locker, making it go and not kill you, otherwise it will result in a jumpscare and a game over, but there is a chance that closing the door can save 50% to 100%.
- She has case if not the same gameplay that broken spirit mickey except you have to hide in the locker, and mickey you have to close the door.
- She is one of the fastest characters of the game being that by camera it takes 7 seconds and another one takes 15 or 20 seconds.First of all she is not an impure mouse in case she was asked, she is just a minnie with a human mouth and that's it.
- She must in when it will appear in the closet 02 but this happens only at night 4 at 5 am.
- She is a bit based on dark oswald and also on impure mouse.
- She in one of her dialogues that a reference to the name of the game the last of us.
- "I am not a hallucination, I am a true spirit."
- "I'm really not happy in this cold place."
- "We all proposed to take part."
- "I'm not crazy, we just want to kill you for fun."
- "I just want to say hide, but I want to improve like us."