Broken Spirit Suicide Mouse is a fan made antagonist in the game called, The Old Tunnel Of Spirits, and he is one of the few characters that has another version in this case is Broken Spirit Mickey.
He appears to be a present grey scale Mickey Mouse suit, except he is missing his right leg and his left arm. He has one pupil and has a distressed look on his face. He is also covered in dust which looks burned.
He will start in the Boiler Room lying up against a huge furnace. But when he comes to life, he will reach up at the camera and move to Entryway 1. He will then move to the Kitchen and then Vent 1, The Dressing Room, Break Room, Entryway 2, Hallway 2 and finally The Office. He will appear at the left door of your office. The player must simply close the door on him to make him to leave, otherwise it will result in a jumpscare and a game over.
Boiler Room ---> Entryway 1 ---> The Kitchen ---> Vent 1 ---> Dressing Room ---> Break Room ---> Entryway 2 ---> Hallway 2 ---> Office
- He is differently styled than the other spirits.
- He is an easy character to avoid, but could be quite fast
- In the Trophies in the extras menu he will be seen with his "hands" behind his back.
- He has a very similar path as Broken Spirit Mickey.
- "You won't live to see the sun."
- "Real suffering is not known."
- "Why did you come here?"
- "You can't be forgiven."
- "We are doomed."