Broken Spirit Suicide Mouse is one of the two Quaternary and cartoonist antagonists in the game called, The Old Tunnel Of Spirits, and he is one of the few characters that has another version in this case is Broken Spirit Mickey.
Broken Spirit Suicide Mouse appears to represent as a grayscale Mickey Mouse suit, and basically resembles Suicide Mouse, except he is missing his right leg and his left arm. He has one luminous, phantom eye-pupil in the left eye-socket, and has a distressed look on his face. He is also covered in dust which looks burned. He also lacks his right ear, and has a darker color scheme. His grin is a bit stretched out a bit, causing it to look more sadistic.
Broken Spirit Suicide Mouse will start in the Boiler Room, lying up against a huge furnace. But when he comes to life, he will reach up at the camera and move in direct route toward the Office, to the Entryway 1. He will then move to the Kitchen, and then Vent 1, The Dressing Room, Break Room, Entryway 2, Hallway 2, and finally The Office. He will appear at the left door of your Office. The player must simply close the door on him to make him to leave, otherwise it will result in a jumpscare and a game over.
- He is differently-styled than the other Broken Spirits.
- Compared to Broken Spirit Mickey; He is an easy character to avoid, but could be quite fast; compared to the rest of the Broken Spirits in the game.
- In the Trophies in the extras menu he will be seen with his "hands" behind his back.
- He has a very similar path as Broken Spirit Mickey.
- "You won't live to see the sun."
- "Real suffering is not known."
- "Why did you come here?"
- "You can't be forgiven."
- "We are doomed."