Cactus Kid is a fan-made antagonist in Abandoned: Discovery Island.
As the name may imply, Cactus Kid appears to be an innocent-looking Mickey Mouse toon on a poster, but after awhile of the player pulling up the monitor, he will become hostile, and will attempt to attack the player.
Cactus Kid's appearance is like the Classic Mickey's, except he has white shoes and slightly darker white shorts, with tiny circular orange buttons. His fur is slightly dark brown, and his face is lightly beige. He has white eye-sockets with what appears to be little black pupils.
In his current promo, he is shown to be a variation of Mickey Mouse with a yellow face, a pink tongue, depicted black eye-sockets, yellow pants, with yet again circular and tiny orange buttons on them. He also has yellow gloves, aswell as for yellow shoes.
He activates on Night 1, he only gets active if the player pulls up the monitor. He starts in the Poster, and will become active whenever pulling up the monitor many times. After pulling up the monitor a few times, Cactus Kid will still be on the poster, but he will look at the player, pulling up the monitor many times will result in Cactus Kid to actually start to come out of the poster, first his right arm, then his head, next his left arm, then a little bit of his legs, then he's fully out from the poster, standing in the Office. If the player pulls up the monitor again, or fails to hide under the desk in time, Cactus Kid will jumpscare the player, resulting a Game Over. However, Cactus Kid will go away if the player shuts off a camera, switches the power off, or hide under the desk, where the last mechanic (Hiding) has 50/50 chance of surviving or getting killed.
Cactus Kid Mickey starts in the Poster, which he'll make his arrival toward the Office.
- Cactus Kid is one of the few characters that doesn't talk when he moves. However, Cactus Kid can have an option to speak when moving.
- Cactus Kid is a holder name, but it might stick.
- Cactus Kid is one of the few characters you have to hide under the desk from. But it's more likely that you have to shut off a camera or switch the power off to lure him away.
- Cactus Kid is said to be linked to Willy.
- The original Cactus Kid Model was made by Mr. Landwii, but the remake was made by Liquid Lampz, and the current was made by WarriorGames.
- Cactus Kid is added to A:DI 2.0, and Five Nights at Treasure Island: The Fan-Made 1.0, and also the Fan-Made 2.0.