Doomsday is the main antagonist of his own night, D-NIGHT in Abandoned Discovery Island.
Doomsday is a red demonic humanoid, he has grown tired of experiencing the same bad endings and good endings over and over again, he has four spikes on his back and his texture is different, not much as changed other than that a part of his right leg's bone is showing.
Before D-NIGHT is started, the player is greeted with this text before meeting Doomsday:
"Nights after nights, you keep coming back.... This loop itself has become endless, good endings, bad endings, all of the same repeated endings over and over again. I am getting tired of having to experience the same good and bad endings in this ABANDONED RESORT!"
Doomsday is then revealed and finishes off his dialouge with this quote:
"Now, I will write you a new ending Jake. An ending where those same endings become different...."
Doomsday will start off camera in Pirate Caverns, then he will proceed to move to the Pirate Caverns Entrance, teleports all the way to the Meat Freezer, and finally reaches the office, he has three different ways of appearing in the office:
- The left side of the office.
- The right side of the office.
- The center of the office near the desk.
Each has it's own mechanic, if Doomsday appears on the left side of the office, the player must shut down a camera, if Doomsday appears on the right, he must hide under the desk, and if Doomsday appears at the center of the office near the desk the player must shut down the power immediately, failing to do all of these will result in Doomsday jumpscaring the player, restarting the entire night until the player completes it. After completing D-NIGHT Doomsday will say this quote;
"IMPOSSIBLE! I WAS SO CLOSE TO TAKING CONTROL OVER THIS ABANDONED RESORT, I COULD'VE CHANGED THIS PLACE FOR GOOD...... What's the use anyways, it's just a video game, does it really matter if I take control of this island? Usually villains get defeated in video games anyways. Oh, and sorry for the fourth wall break. I have no intention of fixing that."
- Doomsday is Killjoy's creator.
- Originally, Doomsday was going to have a lava texture.
- Due to issues, the idea was scrapped.
- He and Teufelin are both demons, making them connected as well.
- Doomsday has a killscreen consisting of Doomsday skull being revealed with human eyeballs.
- Rarely, Doomsday can appear at any night in the Meat Freezer. But it has a 1 out of 666% of that happening.
- Doomsday is one of the few antagonists of Abandoned Discovery Island to break the fourth wall.
- As quotes that he has no intention of fixing the fourth wall he has broken, he usually leaves it to either True Mickey or Corruptus to fix it.
- Doomsday's promo is simply a frame from a fan-made Undying jumpscare but edited.