"Hey Jake. Its me, Greg. Just warning you that there is an unknown Oswald-like suit in the island. The locals said it has no eyes, and having an red nose. The way to get him out of your office is to shut off the power and hide under the desk. That's all I'm going to say, goodnight."
Edd is an unofficial and fan-made antagonist in Abandoned: Discovery Island. He is a combination of the black-and-white characters. Those being Willy, Pete, Classic Oswald, Ortensia, and Homer The Cat. Also, he speaks in an accurate Mickey Mouse voice.
Edd has a black body, white face and gloves, empty eyes, bunny ears, and a red nose. He lacks legs. The black body, white face and gloves, and bunny ears came from the black-and-white characters. While the red nose, empty eyes, and lacking legs are unknown.
Edd starts from the Storage Room, then goes to the Meat Freezer, and finally the Office. His head can be seen behind the crates in the Storage Room. While in the Meat Freezer, he can be seen staring directly at the camera. In the Office, Edd can be seen on the right. Edd will disappear if the player shuts off the power and hides under the desk at the same time. If the player doesn't do anything, Edd will kill the player with a killscreen. His screech is similar to Photo Negative Mickey.
· "You are in danger."
· "Who are you, what are you doing here?"
· "Welcome to the happiest place on Earth."
· Edd's appearance is inspired by The Original.
· Edd's name came from a character with the same name in the Cartoon Network show, "Ed, Edd n Eddy".
· Edd used to be a white and yellow mouse, then a bunny who is similar to Oswald, but those designs were scrapped.
· His current design seem to be based off Yakko Warner from the Animaniacs cartoons because both have long ears, red noses, a white face, black body and head.