Error Mouse (ingame: 3RR0R M0US3) is a fan-made suit in Abandoned: Discovery Island.
Error Mouse is a glitched mouse suit, which lacks it's left arm along with it's left ear, and damaged spots all over it's body.
In this night, it has no set pattern, and teleports around the island, glitching the cameras. This can help the player to prepare for his attack. It moves every ten seconds, which can make the night very difficult. If it's at the office, the player must shut off a camera, or else it will attack the player, resetting the time to 12 AM, and draining 5% of your power. It only kills the player once the power is out. However, you can avoid being killed by hiding under the desk, but it can be only used five times. If the desk is used for five times, it will instantly kill the player while hiding.
He starts at the Broadcasting Room, and then moves to Character Prep 1, Staff Area, Meat Freezer, Lounge and then to The Office. Once he is at the left side, the player must shut off a camera. If he is at the right side, the player must shut off the power. If he is close to the player, the player must hide under the desk. Delaying or not doing so will result in a jumpscare, ending the run.
- His behavior is similar to Shadow Candy from Five Nights at Candy's: Remastered
- He is one of the suits that doesn't speak or make noises.
- It is unknown how he drains the power and resets the time while attacking.
- He is the only character to have an unknown gender.
- But it's later revealed to be male.