George The Eyesore is a fan-made antagonist in : Abandoned Discovery Island. He is the most aggressive and a hostile suit towards the player when the power's shut off and he will act very fast alongside the other suits.
George The Eyesore is a alternative version of True Mickey and Shade Photo-Negative Mickey. He resembles much more like Photo-Negative Mickey and looks like him but he is more alternate than Shade Photo-Negative Mickey and he has odd textures in his appearance , his skin is all a bit darkened and looks dark teal and his ears are a bit darkened and his gloves are sort of grey and black mixed together and his shorts are still like the resemblance of Photo-Negative Mickey's appearance , his shoes are poorly painted yellow and green mixed together , his eye sockets are widened and he has big , hellish , human-like eyeballs that belongs to PTLD-93 and he has a fedora hat on his nose and he is a heavily possessed suit unlike the other suits.
George is a alternative version of True Mickey and Shade Photo-Negative Mickey. He resembles much more like Photo-Negative Mickey, the only changes is his black colored ears, his white colored buttons, his poorly painted yellow shoes, his big eyes who belongs to PTLD-93 and a fedora hat on his nose.
George becomes active in Night 8 alongside all of the suits once the power is shut off, he will be wandering around the Island for the rest of the night after so. When power is shut off, he will occasionally appear at the Office, with his arms stretched resembling Nightmare from Five Nights at Freddy's 4, to prevent him to attack the player, hiding is a must for about 5 seconds. If the player doesn't hide in time, or denies on doing so, he will disappear the Office, and after 6 seconds, Photo-Negative Mickey will be flashing at the player's eyes, doing a edited audio from one of George's lines, after transforming into him, killing the player.
When the power is on, George will reset all his path, starting from Storage Room, then moving to Staff Area, Character Prep 2, Bathroom, Staff Area then the Office. To avoid being killed by him, either shut off a camera, or hide, which gives the player 50/50 chance to survive. Delaying or neglecting both of the options will result in George slowly fading out the Office, then after 4 seconds, jumpscaring the player.
Sometimes when the power's out , the player can scare George off with the flashlight when he's in the office , If not will result him jumpscaring the player unexpectedly.
When active, he will sometimes either moan or say one of those quotes when moving:
"The hells reject me....."
"Who disturbs the dead?"
When power is shut off, he will randomly enter in the Office. When power is on, he starts at the Storage Room, randomly moving at the Staff Area, then Character Prep 2, then Bathroom, then at the Lounge, and finally appearing at the left side of the Office.
- George's appearance was originally going to be only a Shade Photo-Negative Mickey with PTLD-93's eyes and a fedora hat on his nose.
- George is actually an angry ghost of a dead employee who died by an random assassin inside the Treasure Island.
- The dead employee's name was George.
- Due the fact of George being a ghost, he can possess other suits, his main possessed suit by now is Photo-Negative Mickey.
- Interesting enough that both George and Photo-Negative Mickey can be seen in the same camera with the same suit.
- It is reported that George can possess other suits, the reported ones was Suicide Mouse, Disembodied and Photo-Negative Minnie.
- George's lines is a slightly edited version from some lines of Undying from Dota 2.