This following page has been marked as outdated by the creator, as in the creator no longer considers this page relevant to their image, and is requesting someone to improve or fix up the page.
Greg is an antagonist in Abandoned: Discovery Island. He is a former Disney employee and an old friend of Jake.
In his passed life, Greg was human, having the appearance similar to Jake's, but no information is known for what he actually looked like before being murdered. In his after-life(After being killed and remade by True Mickey), Greg's spirit inhabits a damaged mouse suit, with a missing right arm, damaged left leg, damaged eye sockets, damaged body and damaged right ear. He also has eyeballs. The mouse suit has a lime-green color pallet.
After Jake's last nightshift, he told Greg that some suits are dangerous and must not enter this place. But considering the fact that Greg was naïve and fearless, he didn't care and entered the place, searching for some suits. He found a yellow one. But once he found it, True Mickey managed to catch him and stuffed him inside the suit. It is unknown whether or not Greg remembers his past life after being killed and remade by True Mickey.
Greg starts from Storage Room, then moves to Staff Area, Meat Freezer, Lounge and reaches The Office. The player must hide under the desk to stop him. Failing to do so will result in a jumpscare.
- His appearance is slightly based of AMIREAL from >Dormitabis.
- Greg doesn't speak at all.
- He is the only character which he isn't included in Custom Night and Infinite Night.
- Possibly, that idea was scrapped.
- The reason why shutting off camera won't work, since he can insta-kill you by making a noise.
- In the newer versions, he was removed due to changes.