"This one's old and abandoned, somehow reminds me of Suicide Mouse. I mean Greyscale Mouse wanted something different. So yeah, we created a Greyscale version of The Face." -Schiavo abbandonato
"Flesh..." -Greyscale Face
Greyscale Face is an antagonist in Abandoned Discovery Island.
Greyscale Face is what appears to be a B&W (Greyscale) version of The Face, he was created because Greyscale Mouse thought his army didn't have enough members.
Grayscale Face is a grayscale version of The Face, with a dusty look, and a missing eyeball. The human-like eyeball is also a little wider.
Greyscale Face acts the same as his original counterpart, starting on the Roof. Then goes down the vents and makes his way to the Office. He can also been seen on the Staff Lounge at rare times. In order to get rid of him, the player must shut off the cameras, or turn off the power. Hiding under the desk has a 50/50 chance of deterring him. Failing to do so will result in a jumpscare.
- Greyscale Face is the only one in the Greyscale Gang that doesn't have legs.
- Greyscale Face is simply Abandoned The Face with a B&W effect.
- He does speak, but his voice sounds like a deeply depressed Mickey.
- His quote "Never trust Odysseys" could reference The Odyssey.
- This could mean Greyscale Face doesn't believe in The Odyssey or he doesn't trust him.
- Greyscale Face was going to be an enemy of Custom Gameplay Animation, but he was scrapped with Greyscale Mouse, making him and Greyscale Mouse the only characters in NowDoYourHomieShake's fan makings to get scrapped in a fangame.
"The dead always come back."
"The cold follows me."
"Never trust Odysseys."
"Your time will soon be up."
"I will make you deadlocked in your own skin."