Jack and Zack are twins and antagonist in Abandoned: Discovery Island.
Jack and Zack are both twin boys. They look similar as they are wearing the same Disney shirt and blue shorts. except Jack is normal and has a Mickey Mouse mask on, Zack wears a Donald Duck mask with one mask eye cut off revealing an eye and appear to have a distorted body due to him having a disease. His clothes also appear to be slightly torn.
Both of the boys start at Night 3 in Lounge. They both have the same pattern except Zack sometimes teleport's to the Roof. Each twin has a unique method. Jack sometimes blocks the screen of the camera so the suits can easily slide through. Zack corrupts the cameras making them disabled for the moment. When in the office the player must hide for Jack and for Zack, shut off the power or they will kill you. Jack goes to the left while Zack goes to the right. If they are both there and the player gets jumpscared, it shows them both attacking the player.
Jack and Zack both start at the Lounge and will be at Character Prep 1, Staff Area, Meat Freezer, and then the office except Zack will sometimes be on the Roof.
- The twins behavior and appearance are based on Tim and Tom from the game Wick.
- It's unknown why they don't go the office when in the lounge. But it's believed that they are messing with the player and getting them killed by suits.
- There is a report of two missing kids on the island. It could be them.
- The twins played hide and seek on the island but later went missing and mysteriously died. Now there spirits haunt them.
- The twins are another enemy who are dead kids fan made the first being William Norton.
- They are the only ones who perform in a double death jumpscare.