|Color (s):||Black, White, Dirt/Dust Beige|
|Starting Location:||Drawing Room|
|First appearance:||Night 4|
Jigsaw is a fan made antagonist in Abandoned Discovery Island 2.0 and another antagonist in a fan game called, Breaking The Magic.
His appearance is the same as that of Willie Steamboat but is dirty and broken, since he is missing half of his left arm and has his face split in two which is supported by a thread.
Jigsaw willy will start on the roof but you will not be seen until it has activated to kill you, then when activating jigsaw willy will move to the roof duct to enter your office and kill you. When jigsaw willy has entered your office you must turn off a camera to keep it away from you and not be killed, otherwise it will result in a jumpscare and in a game over there is also a 65% probability that hiding under the desk will take you away from you and survive from him.
The Roof ➝ The Office.
- Interestingly he appears from time to time in broadcasting and even in the end everyone's happy appears in broadcasting and will stay there for the rest of the night 4.
- His scream/jumpscare is what Henry does.
- Originally it would start in characters prep 2 but it was changed to the roof because in characters prep 2 there was no space and also because in the ceiling there are almost no characters.
- It is one of the slowest characters since the per camera will take 12 seconds and others will take 5 or 10 seconds.
- His route is similar to The Face
- "Do you think that something or someone is missing to join?"
- "Why are you hiding from us?"
- "In this place there are old and new enemies to discover."
- "Welcome to the dead memories."
- "Those days were incredible, before the disappearances and deaths."
- Give me a reason to exist here.