Mangled Mime is a fanmade character in Abandoned: Discovery Island
Mangled Mime is a mangled version of itself, giving similar look to Mangle, but with rusted texture, and no eyes on it's head, but there's wires poking out from it's eyes.
Becomes active if the player is not careful while shutting off cameras. It has three stages before moving:
- The first stage is peeking out it's head from a crate
- Coming out from the crate
- Hanging on the ceiling
After that, it will start moving. He moves from Storage Room, then to Staff Area, Meat Freezer, Lounge and then to The Office. If the player encounters him, the player must hide under the desk for ten seconds until hearing a walking noise, signifying that it left The Office. Delaying or not doing so will result in a jumpscare, and eventually into a Game Over.
- He has no gender for some reason.
- This applies for Mangle
- Unlike other characters, he is not a suit. He is rather an animatronic.
- It's garble while looking at cameras or at The Office, is a distorted Mangle's garble from FNaF 2.
- If the player makes too much noise, it will become much more aggressive.
- He is more faster than Mangle from FNaF 2.
- His phantom exists, named as Phantom Mangled Mime.
- It also has a rare chance to be active on Night 5.