MickMick Entity is a fan-made antagonist in Abandoned: Discovery Island.
He resembles to be a MickMick suit, but fully black and has his red claws, teeth and eyes.
He can be activated in two ways: during Halloween or typing "MICK" while Unknown Entity is active. If he is active, he will replace him for the rest of the night. He starts at Broadcasting Room, and will begin roaming around the Island. If the player encountered him at left or right sides in the office, the player must shut off a camera. If he is close to the desk, the player must hide under the desk. Shutting off the power will never work on him, as he can see through the darkness. Delaying or not doing anything will result in a jumpscare, and eventually into a game over.
- He is the first RostislavGames' character to be modeled by AntiNightmares. Big thanks to him!
- He is added on the Halloween Update.
- Unlike Unknown Entity, he doesn't crash the player's game.
- His screech is old Undying's scream, but lower pitched and slowed down.
- He was originally going to be a fully black Mickey Mouse with red eyes, but this was changed to avoid confusion with The Broadcast.
- Also, this is Unknown Entity's original appearance before it was changed.
- Strangely, there was a glitch that his kill timer didn't reset when he left the office.
- But this was fixed on the patch.
- He can't be seen on the cameras, but can be seen when at The Office, but he makes it really dark, which his eyes are visible.
- Unlike Unknown Entity, he can't be seen on cameras. Instead, he glitches them out.