Hey! Zombiker owns this page, Just so you know.

<tabber>Info=


Appearance

Negative Corpse Arnold is similar to his original human self called, Arnold. Only that his hands and neck are rotten and his body is negative apart some of his clothes are dirty, his head is missing which will appear as an Easter egg in Vent 1 at Night 5.

Behavior

He starts in closet 01, and then goes to Hallway A1 walking straight to Hallway A4, Cam 01 Hallway B1 and then The Office. To avoid being attacked by him, The Player must hide under the desk which will work 55% and the other 45% is turn off the power. If you fail to do these two things, he will get closer to you and then attacks The Player, resulting a game over.

When moving, he will speak one of these quotes:

"I just want to say hide"

"Real suffering is not known"

"I feel like the others in this study"

"i can't see anything"

"Help them, help me"

Locations

Arnold will start in the Closet 01 and will make his route too.

Closet 01 ➝ Hallway A1 ➝ Hallway A4 ➝ Lobby ➝ Hallway B1 ➝ The office

​Trivia

  • Some of their are based on the dialogues that Dipsy says of Five Nights At Tubbyland 2
  • Negative Corpse Arnold would be like a kind of similar to Photo Negative Acephalous, but in zombie and nickelodeon characters style.
  • This is Arnold's model that the creator use to modify it and originate Negative Corpse Arnold https://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/heyarnoldrunawaybus/model/19737/
  • Originally, he was going to have a head, but his hair had an error and the creator decided to take off his head to give him a touch of death.

Gallery

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.