This following page has been marked as outdated by the creator, as in the creator no longer considers this page relevant to their image, and is requesting someone to improve or fix up the page.
Nightmare Suicide Mouse is a fan made antagonist in Abandoned: Discovery Island. After events of Nightmare Before Disney, he is now going to take revenge of Jake Smith.
He looks very similar to Subwooferx3's Nightmare Suicide Mouse, he has claws on his fingers, missing legs, sharp teeth on stomach, mouth, eyes, lacks ears and has yellow hole on his head. Also, he has human eyeballs on his eye sockets.
He starts from Broadcasting Room, then he moves to Character Prep 1, Staff Area, Meat Freezer (which is not seen), Lounge and finally reach the office. The player must shut off camera or hide under the desk to stop him. Failing to do so will result in a jumpscare.
How to activate
During any night, you need to type N-I-G-H-T-M-A-R-E, then you will hear a distorted version of Suicide Mouse's music, which means he is active.
- His model was made by MrManateeOfficial.
- He was based of an Easter egg.
- He is 45% faster than Suicide Mouse.
- Similar to his normal counterpart in NBD, he doesn't talk.
- He is based of himself from NBD.
- While he is active, he replaces Suicide Mouse on any nights (including Custom Night). No matter AI is set, he will move.
- There was a glitch if you could activate him at Night 10 and onward.
- However, this was fixed in 2.1.0
- Due to him being outdated and somehow bad renders, he was removed from the new versions.