Renderman is a hallucination and a secret character in Abandoned: Discovery Island.
He is a fully black version of Blockhead, with an ASCII Terror face.
The Blockland Night
In this night, he becomes active as an easter egg. He will randomly appear on the cameras, similar to Phantom BB. They must put down the monitor or switch to another camera, or else he will disable the monitor, leaving the player defendless against Blockhead (excluding Hiding and Shutting Off Power).
Becomes active if the player turned off the power. He has 0.05% of chance to spawn at The Office. Once encountered, the player must hide under the desk to avoid his attack. Failing to do so, he will fade out from The Office, and after five seconds he will jumpscare the player and crash the game.
Once the power is back on, he will reset his path. He starts from Broadcasting Room, then moves to Character Prep 1, Staff Area, Meat Freezer, Lounge and then to The Office. The player must shut off CAM 7 to get rid of him. If the player doesn't do that, he will crash the game.
- He was originated from the rumor of Blockland's Halloween Update.
- Basically, he was named "Prepper".
- He doesn't speak at all, but he can cause hallucinations and glitch the cameras, making him to be hardly seen.
- He was added on the Halloween Update.
- He makes ambient noises once he spawns or moves around the island.
- When he jumpscares the player, he makes a loud beeping noise.
- The death screen shows the ASCII Terror face.
- He was originally going to have a Blockmongler face, but this was scrapped.
- He uses sounds from Chrisbot6's Renderman Mod v2.
- When he is at Broadcasting Room, the TV shows his face.
- Originally, he was going to be active on Pirate Caverns, but it was scrapped.
- On The Blockland Night, he doesn't make any sound cues.