Rodsidian is an antagonist in Abandoned Discovery Island.
Rodsidian appears to be an eyeless white Mickey suit, with it's face, overalls, gloves and shoes made of obsidian. It doesn't speak and cannot see, however. Rodsidian does have good hearing.
Rodsidian will first be active on Night 2, he will start off camera in the Storage Room, then moves his way into the Staff Area, he skips the Meat Freezer and goes straight into the Lounge, and then he goes to the office. In order to get rid of him, the player must shut off the Storage Room camera for him to go back all the way to where he started, then he won't appear for the rest of the night, failing to do so will cause him to jumpscare the player.
- Obsidian is a fragile stone, rating a 5.5 on Moh's hardness scale, it can be easily chipped or broken on impact, but Rodsidian will come back from the dead, with tougher obsidian skin.
- Rodsidian's name is a portmanteau for "rodent" and "obsidian."
- Rodsidian is not connected with Ice-Negative Mickey or any other elemental suit despite being made out of an element.
- Rodsidian is the first character to be made out of obsidian.
- He has a Photo-Negative version of himself, but it is unknown whether it is alive or dead.
- He is revealed by Teufelin that he used to be one of Undying's minions that guarded Pirate Caverns, until he was replaced by The Face.