Suffering is an antagonist in Abandoned: Discovery Island.
He appears to be a dark, shadow being that resembles a tall, skinny armless Mickey costume with multiple short and long tentacles on his back. He has white pupal's and a wide smile on his face.
He starts at night 5 in a fan made location called " Room of suffering". He first appears off camera then will show up. He will darken every camera he goes to. When in the office, he also darkens that. The player must hide or shut off the power or he will kill you. When the power is off, the player must shine their flashlight at his shade to make him go away. He will say things in a dark, corrupted voice like " Suffering is darkness", " The devil makes life suffer", " The sight of hell is everywhere", " Many souls have been tortured, murdered", " There is no god to end your suffering or save you", and " Walt wants you to suffer with him".
Suffering starts at Room of suffering then goes to Character prep 2, then teleports to Staff area, Meat freezer, then the office.
- Suffering appears to represent how Disney feels when Walt Disney is dead and all the classics in Disney were left.
- Suffering is believed to be Disney's version of Satan.
- Suffering also is suppose to have tentacles coming out of his eyes and mouth, but that was used for his shade version.
- He is from another abandoned Disney park which was about Walt Disney and his ideas. The park is fan made by the creator.
- He is the only one to go in the room of suffering.
- Suffering can cause others to suffer.
- The ssa is scared to believed that Suffering is going to curse the island by causing the suits and Jake inside to suffer.
- Despite being an evil supernatural being, be appears to care about Walt Disney.
- He is suppose to symbolize how life was tortured, murdered, and how it suffered. He also represents how god does not help you from bad situations hence his quotes.