This following page has been marked as outdated by the creator, as in the creator no longer considers this page relevant to their image, and is requesting someone to improve or fix up the page.
Tails is a fan-made antagonist in Abandoned: Discovery Island
He looks similar to the original Tails, but he lacks arms and has no eyes. He also doesn't have his mouth.
He looks similar to the original style, Tails. But he lacks legs, has black eyes, missing his right arm and has creepy smile.
Regular Nights (Scrapped)
He starts from The Roof, and then he moves to the Lounge and moves into the Office. The player needs to hide under the desk to avoid his attack. Failing to do so will result in a jumpscare. However, he can be slowed down when the player is watching him on CAM 10 (Roof).
Pirate Caverns (Scrapped)
On Pirate Caverns, he becomes active on Floor 2 along with Undying. If the player encounters him, the player must move to another room in order to get avoid him. However, using your flashlight is SAFE, since he is blind, but he still can hear your footsteps.
When he moves, he will say these lines:
- "What have you done to me?"
- "Where is he?"
- "I'm still there."
- "Help me..."
- "You don't give up, do you?" (He will only say that quote when the player gets killed on Night 5)
- "I can't see anything." (He will only say that quote in Pirate Caverns)
- His appearance is based on The Face.
- He doesn't speak at all.
- Perhaps, he was planned to have a voice actor, but this was scrapped.
- But for now, he does have a voice actor. He is voiced by Web125546
- He shares Suicide Mouse's screech, but the audio is in low tone.
- He is similar to The Face since he starts at the roof.
- But Tails goes to the Lounge after leaving the roof
- It is confirmed that Tails will appear at the Pirate Caverns in Night 3.
- Before the events, Tails was kept inside Pirate Caverns for safety.
- He may become active on Night 1, which is a rare chance.
- Which is similar to The Face, also having a rare chance to move in Night 1.
- Due to the lore changes, he was removed from the newer versions of the game.
- However, he was planned to make a return on Halloween update, but this was scrapped due to the creator having problems with him.