The Blur is an Easter Egg character and an antagonist in Abandoned Discovery Island.
"01010100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101001 01110011 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01100101 01110100 01100101 01110010 01101110 01100001 01101100 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101001 01110011 01101111 01101110 00101110"
The Blur will first appear on Night 2 via activating an easter egg, when the player sees it's face on the top right of the camera. It will appear on the player's monitor and not attack the player for the rest of the night.
On Night 8, it becomes aggressive. It will try and give the player some Malware via a pop up. The player can close it by pressing X on it, failing to do so will cause The Blur to make using the cameras, power, or hiding mechanics disabled, deactivate all suits on Night 8, and after 20 seconds, the player will be greeted with a jumpscare. Crashing the game.
- The Blur is one of Greyscale Mouse's previous reincarnations, but it has taken a soul on it's own.
- The Blur's aggressive mechanic is mostly based on The Redman's mechanic from One Night at Flumpty's 2.
- Despite the fact it only speaks binary, it is sometimes impossible to tell what it is saying without a binary translator.
- It isn't a Corruptus nor a Virtual Suit, it is a malware made to mostly give SSA technology viruses that is impossible to deal with.
- This mostly explains why it will never get it's own physical form.
- Originally, it had a gender.
- It was most likely going to be male, but it's gender is still currently unknown.