Haven't seen my gallery yet?
The Loner Mouse is a Fan-Made Toon in Abandoned: Discovery Island He is a damned version of Mickey Mouse , he acts somehow slow around every camera around the cameras just like Unwanted Mickey but he acts odd in Night 7.
The Loner Mouse is a damned Mickey Mouse Toon which wonders the Treasure Island. As the name suggests he is lonely, never had a friend or a sidekick.
He almost somehow appears to be a strong resemblance to the Mickey Mouse cartoons in the 1995's but he is a damned and a lonely version of a Mickey Mouse suit.
Loner Mouse has the Original Mickey colors, but slightly saturated and covered in dust , the bottom of his face seems to be a little more saturated too.
His short buttons has a more close resemblance to the original Mickey Shorts, his eye sockets are a little more open, part of his right eye seems to be ripped, his arm has also been ripped. His right leg is thinner than his left one. His shorts look a little bit bigger and close to each other and they're covered in dust and he lacks off/leaks out his right arm.
BehaviorLoner Mouse will activate on Night 6 , but then starts too act odd in Night 7 , he will becomes somehow slow on every camera unlike the other suits , Loner Mouse starts at the Character Prep 2 alongside any suit in his starting location , he is not seen at first, as he's sitting on an area not visible to the camera, then, he'll stand up and stare at the camera before leaving, once leaving the CP2, he can be seen at Staff Area, then in the Meat Freezer, at this point, he can go either directly to your office or go to the Lounge and then go at your office.
If he's seen in the left, shut off a camera, if he's seen in the right, hide under the desk, turning off a camera has only a 50% of fending him off when he's in the right. Failing or neglecting to fend him off will result in a jumpscare.
- "Why am I so lonely?"
- "(sighs sadly) I just need a friend or a sidekick in my life..."
- "Please... just someone be my friend!"
- "(starts crying)"
- "I don't want to live anymore..."
- "Why do I have to exist?"
- "I'd rather die..."
- "(moaning , whining)"
- Loner Mouse has a "beta" version, originally called Noctrum, his appearance was just like MickMick's, the differences being that his colors were purpled and there were no human eyes, a jumpscare was in rendering for Noctrum, when the idea of Loner Mouse popped up, and so the jumpscare rendering was cancelled and Loner Mouse was born.
- Noctrum isn't much of a beta version, more of a unfinished character that was left abandoned for Loner Mouse to get the spotlight.
- His design would originally be based off the Grenade Mickey Poster, as nobody seems to have done an OC based off it, but the idea was quickly scrapped.
- This kind of idea was already thought for an OC that never got out of thoughts, which was a Goofy OC in which his design would be based off that one goofy picture in Character Prep 1
- The reason for it's name has relation to it's origins, he was a toon that never got out of paper and was never finished, his drawing was left in the Island, forgotten for years, until GOD brang the character back to life before Night 4, he was very lonely and just wandered the Island for the rest of the day when born, and the rest you might already know.
- Loner Mouse does not have a Shade nor an Inkblot, reasons are unknown