Stop right there!
This page belongs to Lasagnabro, which means you'll have to ask permission from him. If not, your edit will be undone. Thank you.
The Mortimer is an antagonist in Abandoned: Discovery Island. He is based on " The Original ".
The Mortimer looks like Classic Oswald, but he has a head similar to The Face, and has no pants.
BehaviorThe Mortimer starts from Night 4. He starts from the Roof, then the Lounge, and lastly, the Office. The player must hide under the desk. Failing or neglecting to do so will result in a jumpscare and a game over.
The Mortimer's old jumpscare.
The Mortimer's new jumpscare.
- He can be hard to see.
- His old jumpscare is Disembodied (Anniversary Edition)'s screech, while his new jumpscare is MickMick's screech.
- While active, he can darken every room he goes especially The Roof.
- His design is based on The Original.
- The Mortimer used to be called " The Forgotten " but was changed because the creator of this page, Lasagnabro didn't like the name.
- His head is corrupted because of the Corrupti Incident.