The Mouse is a antagonist in A:DI 2.
He was being a spare, idiotic abomination....
- Phone Guy, Night 1
He was originally going to be a scary, a withered abomination of Photo Negative Mickey, The Face, and all other Mickey suits
(Excluding Funtime Mickey because he is a robot)
He is a Mickey Mouse abomination that is mixed with:
He will become active on Night 1. He can access both the Vent and the Window. He goes in this way:
- Breaker Room
- Maxie's Outside
- Candy's cam
If you don't crouch to hide while he is in, you will be Jumpscared.
And the same goes for Maxie.
- Maxie has a chance to kill the player while hiding, unlike The Mouse.
- The Mouse is very weirdly connected to Maxie.
- Maxie's jumpscare sound is a distorted version of FNATI 2: O.R. jumpscare sound. The Mouse would have the same one.
- When throught the door, he seems to be standing fully up. Maxie applies a different pose.
- There is a chance for Jolly to come in while The Mouse waits to attack.
- When Maxie does, this can't happen.
- Maxie becomes active on Night 3, but The Mouse on Night 1.