This following page has been marked as outdated by the creator, as in the creator no longer considers this page relevant to their image, and is requesting someone to improve or fix up the page.
This following page is a joke page, and is not meant to be taken seriously, in any way, shape or form. This page's content may also wildly vary and NOT pertain to the subject of A:DI or FNaTI. Thank you for reading this warning.
The Suffered Face is a joke character in Abandoned: Discovery Island.
He looks similar to The Face, but his colors are inverted into yellowish, has one human eyeball, a wide opened mouth, and different sized eyesockets.
He becomes active on Night 4, if the player managed to complete Night 1-3 + Pirate Caverns without dying, getting VHS Tape and gaining access to Floor 4 and getting jumpscared by The Face. He starts from The Roof, and then proceeds to Staff Area, Meat Freezer, Lounge and then to your office. All you need to do is to shut off a camera in order to avoid him. If the player fails to do that, he will jumpscare you, closing the game. The game also closes after completing this night. On Night 5, he won't be active anymore.
On Suffered Night, the player must watch him and don't let him enter the office. If the timer runs out and he is inside your office, he will jumpscare you with his killscreen and crashes the game.
During regular nights, he appears on Staff Area and crawls to Character Prep 2 as a hiding place for him.
He goes into specific locations:
- The Roof
- Staff Area
- Meat Freezer
- He is the only joke character which can be unlocked by completing these requirements.
- He was came from the creator's head as an inside joke.
- He was also planned to return in Treasure Island as an easter egg prior to the cancellation.
- Formerly he wasn't a joke character, but since he has a big nose, he is now a joke character.
- He looks like Golden Face.
- He was removed from the newer versions of the game, due to him being too much outdated.