True Willy is a fanmade antagonist in Abandoned: Discovery Island
True Willy seems to be Willy's Shade but darkened, Similar to that of True Mickey
True Willy will first appear in the lounge if the player uses the cameras too much. He will then appear in the office where the player must shut off a camera, hide under the desk which has a 50/50 chance of working or shut off the power to avoid being jumpscared by him.
When moving, he will occasionally talk, saying phrases including:
- "You can run but you can't hide"
- "I will enjoy devouring your memories"
- "I will mutilate everyone you love"
- "Your "God" can't save you now"
And before he jumpscares you while hiding he says: "Peekaboo! I see you!" And says "Even through all the darkness I can still see you" when the power is out and he catches you
- True Willy is voiced by LittenBitten
- The reason the lines are quite generic is that Litten couldn't come up with anything original so leave him some suggestions in the comments
- The screech is an extremely edited version of PN Mickey's Screech
AudioTrue Willy saying: "You can run but you can't hide"