Windows is a fan-made suit in Abandoned: Discovery Island
Windows is a combination of Mickey heads with their own textures.
He starts from Broadcasting Room. Then he moves to Character Prep 1, then to Staff Area, Meat Freezer and then to The Office. The player needs to shut off camera in order to get rid of him. Failing to do so will result in a jumpscare.
Windows goes into these locations in order:
- Broadcasting Room
- Character Prep 1
- Staff Area
- Meat Freezer
- The Office
- When he becomes active, he plays the Windows XP Startup sound.
- For some reason, their parts are floating or overlapped.
- Shutting off power will also work on him, which makes him almost inactive.
- It's probably that making Windows inactive is similar to shutting down your computer.
- This model was made by RedCowStudios.
- He still makes his appearance on later versions even if he is outdated.
- Possibly, the creator likes this character.